Besides a great endurance race, registration in the Fort Bend Kia Half Marathon also includes:
- A Finishers Medal as you cross the finish line – there is nothing like having that medal placed around your neck!
- Your choice of a “Finishers” Sweatshirt, 1/4 zip pullover long sleeve shirt, or backpack (register by January 1st to guarantee your selection and size. Only backpacks are guaranteed after January 1st).
- And a “Finishers” tech shirt at the Post Race Party!!!!!
IN YOUR DREAM RACE:
- Water Stations never close…
- Finish line clocks keep on ticking…
- The post-race party goes on and on and on….
YOUR DREAM IS OUR REALITY:
Come on out and celebrate the Fort Bend Kia Half Marathon. Join us as we welcome you with the best route and post race party you have ever been to! Whether you are a Boston Qualifier or a 6 hour finisher, you will have a heck of a good time as you cross the finish line! Round up the day at the post race party Bar-B-Q! Of course, we will still have plenty of healthy food for those of you watchin’ your waist!!!
Is a half marathon on your “bucket list”? Then put us in your bucket as this six hour event leaves no person behind! The post-race party will continue long after you cross the finish line!
We’re bringing the USA FIT philosophy of fun and camaraderie to the course, and we’re glad you’re thinking of joining us.
Our event is known as “Everyone’s Marathon/Half Marathon” because we believe all athletes, no matter what their pace, should get the chance to enjoy the race experience. Athletes can take up to six hours to finish the Half Marathon course, so no one is left behind. All levels of runners and walkers are welcome to attend. The course is generally flat and well attended by spectators. Participants will be well supported with fluids, aid stations, and medical personnel. And of course everyone gets a great finishers’ medal, jacket, T-shirt, and official timing. We hope to see you in Sugar Land on January 29, 2017!
Check out Fort Bend Kia’s newest vehicles during Packet Pick Up: Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 11:30am – 7:30pm, 26633 SW Freeway, Rosenberg, TX 77471, (866) 996-3869